Lockable Tie Downs; a unique system that combines stainless steel reinforced webbing tie-down straps with an integrated keyed locking system to protect your valuable gear from theft. SPT Lockable Tie Downs are tough enough to deter all but the most determined thief, providing security to outdoor users so they no longer have to worry about their boats, boards or bikes when leaving their vehicles unattended.
Sold in pairs, the SPT Lockable Tie Downs are available in three lengths: 5 ft, 8 ft and 13 ft. They are the simplest and easiest method of locking and securing kayaks, canoes, snowboards, skis, mountain bikes or road bikes to the roof of your vehicle or trailer during transport or while being left unattended.
These features make SPT unique:
- Slash proof two-time hardened stainless steel re-enforced cables inside 1 1/3" UV-stabilized webbing straps make them virtually impossible to cut through
- Evenly distributes tension to avoid creasing or damaging fiberglass edges of boats, shells or boards
-Will work with any vehicle roof rack system, trailers, cargo racks on campers or any fixed object that you might use to secure your gear at home (columns or posts on a porch or patio) if you don’t have room to store your toys indoors
- Soft Santoprene™ buckle casing protects your gear and your vehicle from getting scratched
- Polished die cast buckle resists moisture and corrosion
- Weather-resistant lock
- Can be used locked or unlocked as a simple tie-down strap
- Sold in pairs, SPT offers three versatile lengths to accommodate nearly any sport: 5 foot, 8 foot and 13 foot