Inspired by the Greek God of the west wind and the pristine Lake Tahoe Cove that share its name, the Zephyr is the perfect balance of performance and functionality. A touring board designed for the adventurer and explorer in all of us, the Zephyrs increased volume and speed allow for reaching places a little further out. Built with sustainable Bamboo Technology and a fresh color, the Zephyr will turn heads on and off the water.
Featuring added volume and length for added weight capacity.
-Tahoe board bag included
- Displacement hull
- Extra comfort handle and pad
- Bambootech top/bottom construction
- Carbon fiber rails
- Front/Rear deck plugs
- 126 long, 29.5 wide
- 28 lbs
- 265 lbs. capacity
- 14 long, 29 wide
- 30 lbs
- 295 lbs. capacity
Quickblade Kanaha FG/FG adjustable paddle
- Precision molded 90 sq inch blade
- EVA wrapped palm grip handle is super comfy
- Paddle adjusts from 70-84 fitting paddlers 5 to 62
- Only 24 ounces
- Variety of blade colors available
Coiled leash never drags in the water
Flat water leash, not intended for waves
- Quick Release Cuff
- Triple wrap railsaver
- 10' maximum length
- Coiled for compact size
- Free shipping within the continental USA.
- Remote areas may be additional. We will request your approval of additional charges if required before processing your order.
- No sales tax except Wisconsin.