Bliss- A state of profound spiritual satisfaction, happiness or joy. The Bliss is made with the female paddler in mind. It is narrower, lighter weight and designed as an easy-to-use board for women to maneuver on and off the water. Built with sustainable Bamboo Technology and adorned with serene imagery, the Bliss both inspires and calms the mind. Although we cannot guarantee enlightenment, we promise the
Bliss will get you started on your journey.
One of our favorite touring boards for lighter paddlers the Bliss 12'6" provides improved speed, tracking and glide vs the 11'6". Same Bliss journey toward enlightenment too!
-210 lbs. capacity
- 126 long, 28 wide, 25 lbs
-Tahoe board bag included
- Displacement hull
- Extra comfort handle and pad
- Front/Rear deck plugs
- Bambootech top / bottom construction
- Carbon fiber rails
Quickblade Kanaha FG/FG adjustable paddle
- Precision molded 90 sq inch blade
- EVA wrapped palm grip handle is super comfy
- Paddle adjusts from 70-84 fitting paddlers 5 to 62
- Only 24 ounces
- Variety of blade colors available
Coiled leash never drags in the water
Flat water leash, not intended for waves
- Quick Release Cuff
- Triple wrap railsaver
- 10' maximum length
- Coiled for compact size
- Free shipping within the continental USA.
- Remote areas may be additional. We will request your approval of additional charges if required before processing your order.
- No sales tax except Wisconsin.