Extremely stable all-round boards, 33 (83,5 cms) inches wide, the Aquamondos provide extra ease of paddling through any water surface. Extremely Easy to paddle on flat water or to be used on surf, the Aquamondo shapes have a slightly thinner rails design to allow easier carving on surf and enhance manoeuvrability. Its a compact, very well balanced shape that fits both lightweight and heavyweight riders, willing to paddle a very versatile, comfortable, accessible board without sacrificing manoeuvrability on surf.
EPS moulded core with glass fibers on deck and bottom, HD Glass standing area with composite omega stringers. Gloss finish on the deck and matt bottom. 3?4 deck Square grooved soft EVA deck pad with diecut RRD logo on the tail.
Quickblade Kanaha FG/FG adjustable paddle
- Precision molded 90 sq inch blade
- EVA wrapped palm grip handle is super comfy
- Paddle adjusts from 70-84 fitting paddlers 5 to 62
- Only 24 ounces
- Variety of blade colors available
Coiled leash never drags in the water
Flat water leash, not intended for waves
- Quick Release Cuff
- Triple wrap railsaver
- 10' maximum length
- Coiled for compact size
- Free shipping within the continental USA.
- Remote areas may be additional. We will request your approval of additional charges if required before processing your order.
- No sales tax except Wisconsin.