• Construction: Molded Bamboo Sandwich
• Length: 14'0"
• Width: 26.25"
• Thickness: 6.25"
• Weight: 27.0 lbs
• Fin: US 10" Blk Bx
• Volume: 250 L
The UNO is a maximum performance SUP board that delivers in flat water, chop, upwind and downwind with ease, comfort and speed.
- Lean entry leads into wide point forward design
- Long parallel rails delivers outstanding tracking
- Classic Blk Box hip profile allows the Uno to be the master of downwind condtiions with easy maneuverability when you step back to glide on a swell
- Molded bamboo glass sandwich construction delivers superior durability at low weight
- Lowered standing area maximizes stability while shedding all water
- Full width tail keeps the board flat to maximize speed and glide
"Well I got to spend some time on the Uno this past weekend & all I can say is wow! This board is so stable! I started my paddle directly into a headwind of about 15 knots for about 2.25 miles,followed by a nice little downwind back. Then paddled east with a cross chop at my 5 for a couple of miles & then into Richmond Creek for about a mile of mostly flat water. What really got me was on the way back, I had the wind with gusts now up to 20 knots & a 1.5 ft chop at my 11:00. I took my time, having to paddle with the waves at my side because I would not make good headway directly into the wind. I was able to balance & control this board standing the whole time. My feet never felt like they had to bite into the board for stability, I felt as one with the board."