Ample nose flip makes it easier for the novice’s first time into waves, without taking away from its exceptional glide qualities. Outline and extra V between the feet gives the experienced long-boarder a looser more agile ride, while still being able to soul ride up on the nose, making it the perfect Blend.
• Cyan PU painted ding-resistant rails.
• Full deck pad with 4mm square-groove traction EVA foam in the standing area and 2mm EVA fore and aft.
• All center fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel.
• Side fins are Starboard flex fins.
• Construction: AST
• Length: 11'2"
• Width: 30"
• Thickness: 3.9"
• Weight: 26
• Fin: Thruster Hexcel 220 center M 4.5" sides
• Volume: 174